This is our standard high intensity reformer workout. Every Reignite class starts with an energising warm-up followed by a mix of high intensity, full body strength and cardio-based exercises. All workouts conclude with a cool down stretching session to leave you feeling amazing.
- Duration: 50 mins
- Equipment: dumbbells, Pilates pole, weighted ball and Pilates ring
- Class goals: Improve core strength, reduce lower back pain, increase mobility, build arm and leg strength, create a great looking bum
- Best for clients who like HIIT workouts (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Each class is unique and instructor led. Workouts are choreographed to top 40 hits, rock classics, party beats, dance bangers and other tracks to get you groovin’ whilst you’re movin’.
Reignite+ classes are our intermediate class which build on reformer Pilates basics established during Reignite classes. Expect classes to involve more coordination, balance and spicy layers. This class is most suited to clients who have done at least 5 Reignite classes.
- You’ll get everything you would in a Reignite class, but also…
- More challenging spring options
- Difference exercises to challenge yourself that little bit extra.
Recharge. The name says it all. This class is focused on stretching and toning your body. With long lean muscles, you’ll be stronger and more resilient to injuries. You’ll also increase your flexibility, joint and muscular mobility. For the toning component, we will be working out at a slower pace, doing more isometric holds and pulses. Think lower spring resistance but more time under tension. For the stretching component, we’ll run you through both dynamic and static stretches with inspiration from classical Pilates and Yoga.
- Equipment: Pilates pole, weighted ball and Pilates ring
- Duration: 45 mins
- We’ve scheduled these classes in the evening so you can unwind before bed.
- Perfect for realigning your body, especially for those who spend a lot of their time in one position.
- Great for beginners, those who prefer a slower, classical ‘Joseph Pilates’ approach and injury rehabilitation.
Relax whilst you create long, lean muscles in our Recharge class.